SCA isn’t just a place to build a career. It’s an opportunity to work alongside people who share your values and provide outstanding care. The SCA family works together to make a difference in people’s lives and in the quality of healthcare in America. It is a place where your contributions are appreciated and rewarded.
Get the support you need to help you grow and develop.
Teammate Support Network – this network allows teammates to help one another in times of trial or tribulation. Click here to learn more about our community care initiatives at SCA.
eLearning System for Role-Based Training – courses and curriculum are developed and offered via our Learning Management System.
Annual Leadership Meeting – an opportunity to develop leadership skills, celebrate accomplishments, learn from each other, serve our community, and prepare for the year ahead.
Community Involvement – Through the efforts of our teammates, we support national and local charitable organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, Susan G. Komen, and Toys for Tots.
Annual Strategy Meeting – An innovative event that is highly interactive and provides opportunity for our business leaders to collectively focus on both corporate strategy and long term plans, and who we are and what we do as SCA leaders.
My SCA Benefits…
We provide a comprehensive benefit package to support you and your family:
- Optimize your health and well-being with company-provided Medical, Dental, and Vision Care.
- Build a secure financial future in the 401(k) and receive 75 cents for every dollar you save up to 4% of pay.
- Protect your income against the unexpected with Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance.
- Take paid time off to refresh and reconnect with friends and family.
- Share in our success by participating in the Teammate Stock Purchase Plan.
- Take advantage of real value extended to teammates in our discount programs.
Discover what our teammates are saying about the SCA culture.
“I have enjoyed working in the healthcare industry, and I am blessed to have found a really good company with great people to work with. I’ve always felt that SCA was a good fit for me since the company’s values are aligned with a lot of my personal values.”
Derrick Keith, Manager, Market Accounting, Birmingham, AL Office
“Since joining SCA, I’ve learned that teamwork is integral to success. To be an effective team you need a great support system and a strong foundation, and SCA provides both.”
Karen Volo, Manager, Clinical Services, MemorialCare Surgical Center at Orange Coast, Fountain Valley, CA